Saturday, January 30, 2010

One year later and one year older

I can't believe that it has been a year since I blogged. So, here we are again. So much has happened and I don't even have pictures downloaded to show.

As things have definitely slowed down around our house with my job ending and sickness happening, I feel so grateful for the wonderful time that I have to spend with my little family.

Here is a quick update and a promise to keep updated.

My cute Noah turned 12 in December and received the Aaronic priesthood. I am so proud of him and am almost in tears each week watching him pass the sacrament. He is my little guy who I can still remember always saying " Mommy, I want you." But now he is all grown up.

Marlee is going to be 15 years old tomorrow. I remember vividly laying in the hospital waiting so anxiously for her to come. I was so excited to meet her but so worried about what kind of mother I would be. I wanted so desperately to be a mother that was loved by my children. I hope that is what they think. Marlee is such a wonderful daughter. She is all I could dream for and more. I know I don't tell her enough how much I love her and how proud I am of her. I hope I do not fail her and that I am there for her whenever she needs me. She is amazing and I love her dearly.

Good luck to John and Sara who go in tomorrow to have their new baby Christa.

Thoughts and Prayers to Dan and Natalie in bringing Andrew home from the hospital again tomorrow and hopefully to stay.

Lots of prayers to Amy and Blair and their family in this horrible time of losing their sweet baby Carissa.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

yea, I am glad to see you blog! Keep it up!