Things just got a little crazier. Yesterday at work, I got a phone call that Marlee had been in a car accident. As I speed to the scene, not able to get in touch with her, I think the worst. Luckily, no one was injured except for Marlee's knee. Her car not so lucky. Yesterday and this morning as I thought of how lucky we were and how bad it could have been, tears flowed and I counted my blessings.
This afternoon, panic is setting in as I realize that we are down a car and a driver. I work for 7 more days and Oaklee starts swim team practice every morning at 9am. Noah has chess and Marlee works two days a week. How is this going to work with our evening schedules and everything else? All I want to do is climb in bed and eat double stuff oreos and diet coke.
I did not eat the oreos. I did have a couple pieces of bacon and the diet coke but am trying to patiently deal with the chaos without the meltdown. I am only one person. I can do this. Yes I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, a car accident with one of your kids! How terrible. So glad she's okay. Good luck getting everything else sorted out.
Post a Comment