After spending a wonderful Christmas Eve at Ooh Ooh's house and looking at an amazing musically choreographed Christmas light house, we had a wonderful Christmas morning at our house. I have decided for next year we are going to follow the Victorian Christmas. Something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read. Do you think my kids will go for it? How do we teach that it is more important to give than receive? If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Christmas Day
After spending a wonderful Christmas Eve at Ooh Ooh's house and looking at an amazing musically choreographed Christmas light house, we had a wonderful Christmas morning at our house. I have decided for next year we are going to follow the Victorian Christmas. Something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read. Do you think my kids will go for it? How do we teach that it is more important to give than receive? If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've never heard of a Victorian Christmas, but I really like that idea.
Post a Comment