Date night with Noah. He decided that we were going dutch. He was going to buy his ticket and I would pay for mine. I had to pay for dinner (snacks at the snack bar)but the rest was his treat. He was so cute and had a great time. He decided that this was something he wanted to do more often.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Walking with the Dinosaurs
Date night with Noah. He decided that we were going dutch. He was going to buy his ticket and I would pay for mine. I had to pay for dinner (snacks at the snack bar)but the rest was his treat. He was so cute and had a great time. He decided that this was something he wanted to do more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That show looks awesome. Hunter would have loved it but I think it might have scared Coop. So fun that you had a date night with Noah.
ps. Stay on our v-ball team next week or else!
I love this kid!
Post a Comment