Today was our Primary presentation at church. All the kids from age 3-11 sing and give speaking parts about what they have learned this year. Oaklee gave a gret talk about how she knew that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were real. She said they are so important that that is the first thing we learn that we believe in. See Article of Faith #1. They then sang a bunch of songs. A new song I hadn't heard before was called I Know that My Savior Loves Me. The second verse said "Now I am here in a beautiful place, learning the teachings of Jesus. Parents and Teachers will help guide the way, lighting my path everyday. Wrapped in the arms of my Saviors's love , I feel his gentle touch. Living each day, I will follow his way, home to my Father above. I know He lives! I will follow faithfully. My heart I give to Him, I know my Savior loves me."
That is amazing to know that at such a young age. If I could have learned that so long ago, I think my self-esteem issues would have gone by the wayside.
Good job Oaklee. You have done such a great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Alicia, isn't the gospel amazing? You are such a blessing to your family because you chose to be baptized. What a beautiful family you have.
Post a Comment