We have had such a fun holiday time with the Petersons. I can't believe that I don't have more pictures documenting more of the fun but we will start here. We went to the Idaho Botanical Gardens to look at Christmas lights and to see Santa. Oaklee was the only one excited to see Santa. Bad Marlee and Noah.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Botanical Gardens
We have had such a fun holiday time with the Petersons. I can't believe that I don't have more pictures documenting more of the fun but we will start here. We went to the Idaho Botanical Gardens to look at Christmas lights and to see Santa. Oaklee was the only one excited to see Santa. Bad Marlee and Noah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've never been to the Botanical Gardens...period. Time to add that to our ever growing list.
Post a Comment